Friday, June 21, 2013

The Beginning

Hi guys ^_^

So this is my first blog post. Ahmm I couldn't quite decide on what to write. I’m thinking about fashion, business, cooking, etc., etc. oh and pimple problem because I got one due to grand slam late night sleeps like now. I've spent the last 15 minutes typing and deleting words. Arggh. >.<  
Yah I keep looking at the desktop clock as it’s already past 11 pm here and I’m still awake. I wanna go to sleep but not just yet :))

OKAY. I've finally decided on what topic. Yay. Since this is my first post, I would like to share to you the reasons why I got into blogging. 

First of all it is because I love to write. Ever since I was a kid I like to write stuffs. I've written poems and my own version stories. I could laugh at the grammar and English when I read them now. Awkward. Man, it’s so lame. But hey I was just a kid back then. Haha.
I have this 'dream book' where I write down my plans, dreams, desires, and ideas. It helps me a lot to keep myself motivated because it reminds me of my goals. It's really good that you have something to look back, not to dwell in your past, but for you to see how much you've grown and how far you've went on your journey. And I think a blog is the best outlet for that and you could share it with other people as well. :)

I'm on my second reason now but I'm really sleepy. (-_-) My eyes are starting to doze off.
Should I just finish this tomorrow? Right, I’ll see you tomorrow.
For now good night and sweet dreams  ~~,)

AND.... it's afternoon! I'm now ready for the second episode of this post. Alive and wide awake and full for I just had snack!

Hmmm... the second reason that got me into blogging is because I love to read. So basically I love to write and read.  I love reading to the extent that I read even the tiny notes on food labels and cans including the ingredients, manufacturer, address, and other details that really doesn't matter specially if you've got an empty stomach and there you are reading the expiration date and still wondering which comes first - the month or the day? Who's got the same hobby? Hehe. I just realized that was a very loooong sentence. I hope you didn't run out of breath? No? Good. I love to read! Could I put more emphasis on that? *chuckles*  Especially if you're reading fiction and stories. It takes you to a different world and you could relate much to the characters that you feel that they are so real. So real. I really cried when Dobby and Snape died on the Harry Potter series. I cried so hard that my pillows were so wet with tears and I was breathing heavily. I felt stupid crying over nonexistent characters but then I realized it was because we shared something in common. I saw something in them that was also in me. How much more if I got to read a real person's life? It's a wonderful feeling to connect with one another.

My reasons may be common (blogging is about writing & reading anyway). But what drives a person into something is what matters.

I'm here because I want to inspire and be inspired. :)

Thanks for reading!

P.S. Kindly comment in your blog links. I'm looking for blogs to follow. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for dropping by on my blog. :)

    welcome to the world of blogging. followed you via GFC! XD

    ReplyDelete